Associate Membership of the Publishers Association is open to non-publishers who want to work closely with us and our members, and build their business profile in the publishing community.
As an Associate Member, you will be able to:
- Stay up-to-date with current developments in the publishing industry
- Develop productive relationships with industry professionals
- Increase the visibility of your business
- Benefit from events, meetings and networking opportunities we provide
Associate Membership is open to Individuals (freelancers, sole traders and self-employed) and Businesses with membership fees based upon turnover.
- Be recognised as a Preferred Supplier. Applications are approved by the Council of the Publishers Association.
- Entry in the Member directory on our website with your logo, a 100-word profile and contact details.
- Use of the Associate Member logo on your corporate stationary and website.
- Attendance at our events on same terms as members (either free-of-charge or at a discounted rate) including our AGM and Summer Reception.
- Member rate on our Book Fair Service, an easy one-stop service for all major book fairs. Our Book Fair Service offers an efficient and cost-effective way to make the most of your participation in an overseas fair.
- Present information at a range of our technical and community publishing committees and groups subject to Terms & Conditions.
- Promote your products or services on our Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook channels.
- A copy of the Publishing Yearbook – the definitive source for statistics on the UK book publishing industry and the learned journal market.
- Use our meeting space in central London. AV facilities and refreshments provided.
- Access to free and discounted products and services, including Simply Docs for template business documents and legal contracts, and our GDPR toolkit for publishing.
- Display promotional material on our stands at various book fairs, including London, Beijing, Frankfurt or Shanghai**.
- Banner advert on our website. Promote your business, service or products on our homepage for two-weeks at preferential rates*.
- Advertise your business in our monthly member newsletter every six-months*.
- Advertise in our Publishing Yearbook at preferential rates. Copies of our annual publication are sent to members, MPs and civil servants, and the launch of the Yearbook regularly receives national coverage across print, digital and television media outlets.
- Exclusive sponsorship opportunities for our events, including our AGM and conferences. In exchange for whole or part sponsorship, receive exposure to our members and delegates*.
- Promotion of your product or service as a Member Benefit. Offer a discount for our members and we will promote your product or service as a Member Benefit on our website and any other relevant membership materials.
*Subject to availability.
**Shipping costs to be incurred by you.