Beijing International Book Fair 21 - 25 August 2019
The 26th Beijing International Book Fair is being held from Wednesday 21st to Sunday 25th August 2019 at the (new) China International Exhibition Centre. Each year, the Beijing International Book Fair is attended by over 20,000 people from publishers, distributors and literary agents to consumers, digital media companies and many more. The UK group, supported by the Department for International Trade (DIT) has grown 100% in the last 5 years, making the UK Pavillion the largest foreign group at the fair.
The Chinese book market, catering for a population of over 1.3 billion with over 95% literacy, is the largest in the world by volume, and the second largest in terms of purchasing power parity (PPP), after that of the USA. Official estimates for publishing, printing and distribution services for 2013 overall were 1.82 trillion yuan ($300 billion) an increase of 9.7% on 20121.
Publishing Marketing Report on China by Paul Richardson and Chu Xiaoying (The Publishers Association, 2015).
- A 9sqm (3m x 3m) custom-built stand
- Furniture: 1 information counter, 1 table, 4 chairs, wastepaper basket and lockable storage cabinets.
- Fascia with company name and stand number.
- Access to a central backroom/storage area
- Graphic panels (at an additional cost)
- Catalogue entry
- Exhibitor passes
- A networking reception
- One-to-one business clinics with a member of the China-Britain Business Council team
- Dual language publicity brochure
- Co-ordinated airport meet and greet service
- Specifically negotiated group hotel rates
- Transportation to and from the fairground each day from the group hotel
- Specially negotiated shipping rates
Tradeshow Access Programme Grants:
Details to follow
If you would like to exhibit as part of the UK Pavillion and benefit from this comprehensive package of services, please contact Gloria Bailey.