The PA provides all publishers (members and non-members; large and small) with an easy one-stop service for all major book fairs. We understand that international book fairs are an important part of your marketing plan and represent a substantial investment. Our Book Fair Service offers an efficient and cost-effective way to reduce the amount of time you spend organising your participation.
- Stand rental Simply choose the stand size you want and we will handle all correspondence with the Fair organisers and suppliers.
- Furniture, lighting and carpet Most standard stand packages contain enough furniture to adequately equip the stand. However, if you wish to upgrade or hire different/additional items, we will order these for you and make sure they are ready and waiting on your stand prior to your arrival.
- Stand decoration Let us take the hassle out of setting up and decorating your stand so that you can do those last-minute jobs in the office and arrive at the fair to find everything ready for you.
- Catalogue entry If you are exhibiting for the first time or would like new copy for the catalogue, just send it to us and we will make sure it is included.
- Shipping Through our nominated shipper, we can provide a consolidated service from the shipper’s warehouse to your stand. For an additional fee, we can arrange to collect the shipment from your office or warehouse. Once the fair is over, we will be happy to organise for your display material to be returned to you.
- Hotel accommodation We will negotiate special hotel rates where possible, or advise publishers to use the Book Fair’s official housing bureau or a travel agent appointed by us.
- On-site support Rest assured that our job does not end on the opening day of the Fair. We will be at your service throughout to look after you and your stand.
- Other services We can also arrange additional exhibitor passes, parking permits, stand assistants, meeting room hire, stand receptions, stand catering etc.
Tradeshow Access Programme grants
Some book fairs attract Tradeshow Access Programme grants from the Department for International Trade. If you are an established company looking to break into new markets or a new exporter, you could be entitled to support. For book fairs taking place between 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019, download the application forms and more information here.
Find out more about how DIT supports Book Fairs.
Find Out More
For further information or to discuss your requirements, please email or call Gloria Bailey.
Phone: +44 (0)20 7378 0504
Fax: +44 (0)20 7089 5810
Where will your business take you next?