26th June 2015
The Publishers Association has created a new service for self-employed people, either currently working within publishing or taking a career break, who wish to stay connected to the industry.
PA Professional builds on the former PA Consultant Affiliate service and provides access to a wide range of opportunities for people wishing to offer their services to PA members or the wider publishing community, including:
- Member discounted pricing for PA organised events
- A free printed copy of the latest PA Statistics Yearbook (new registrations only)
- Access to member only newsletters
- 50% discount off the price of individual Global Publishing Information (GPI) reports
- Listing in the PA’s Professional and Affiliate Directory
The Publishers Association Chief Executive, Richard Mollet, said:
“PA Professional provides self-employed people, who may have worked in the UK or international publishing industry, the chance to maintain their contacts and knowledge as well as giving them a window through which to market their services. This gateway is the perfect way to maintain both insight and networks within the publishing community.”
Applicants can register for PA Professional via the Publishers Association website.
Download available here.