We hope you enjoyed day one of Work in Publishing Week! In case you missed it, we’ve pulled together some of our favourite moments from Monday.
We hope you can share these great resources and continue using the hashtag #workinpublishing across Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook. You can find more ways to get involved on our website: www.publishers.org.uk/wip
- Penguin Random House Event Programme Manager Ain Chiara Bensenouci’s interview with Farhana Irshad, Academic Partnerships Representative at Epigeum, part of Oxford University Press.
- This thread with Louie Stowell (Editorial Director, Ladybird) and others on how to write a great CV.
- Aki Schilz (Director of The Literary Consultancy) on the Editing Skills Training Scheme, run by The Literary Consultancy in partnership with the Publishing Training Centre
- Publishing recruiter Atwood Tate’s piece on working in the book trade, including statistics on the industry and tips for a good cover letter.
- Marketing Manager at Avon Books Ellie Pilcher’s piece on how to write a killer CV.