25 November - 3 December 2017
The Guadalajara International Book Fair (FIL) is described as the gateway to Latin America as large stands from these countries are all represented at the Fair. The fair is aimed at professionals as well as the general public, a characteristic that sets it apart from other fairs around the globe. With business as one of its main goals, it is also a cultural festival in which literature plays a major role.
The featured Guest of Honour this year is Madrid - a city rather than a country.
UK Collective Stand
Mexico is one of the Department for International (DIT) high growth/emerging markets and the PA in partnership with them is organising a UK Collective Stand for those companies who do not want to take their own stand or be off the exhibition floor in the Rights Centre. Our package offers each exhibitor:
- One bookcase, with 5 shelves
- A meeting table for sole use
- One exhibitor's pass per company
- A catalogue entry
- A copy of the fair catalogue
- Up to 50Kgs of shipping (outward only) for consignments delivered to our shipper's warehouse. Collections can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Services of a stand manager and a bilingual assistant.
DIT Tradeshow Access Programme (TAP) Grants
The Department for International trade is offering grants of £2,500 to help with exhibition costs.
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.