BOLOGNA CHILDREN'S BOOK FAIR: 26-29 March 2018
The PA organises a collective stand at Bologna's Children's Book Fair.
This leading international children’s publishing event is exclusively for industry professionals and attracts a large audience including publishers, literary agents, packagers, printers, TV/Film producers, illustrators, librarians and many more.
The PA’s Collective Stand offers participants a place to display their titles, hold meetings and other shared facilities. Our package includes:
- One display panel that is 95 mm wide and is fitted with four removable shelves
- Company name
- Catalogue entry, if the application is received by the deadline
- Copy of the fair catalogue
- Exhibitor and car parking passes
- Designated meeting area (1 table and 4 chairs)
- Wi-Fi connection for one PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- A Stand Manager and Stand Assistant who will take messages in your absence
- Complimentary refreshments
- Up to 50 Kgs free shipping, to and from the fair, for consignments delivered to our shipper’s warehouse.
We can also arrange the production, transportation and installation of graphic panels, at an additional cost. For further information click here. DIT funding Is available; contact email@example.com for more information