The Publishing Training Centre (PTC)
is offering new members of The PA free places on its non-residential, short courses. Depending on the size of your publishing business, you can benefit from one to three days of training, representing a value of between £435 and £1,305.
The Publishing Training Centre is a network of over 50 publishing and training professionals focused solely on delivering training courses for the publishing industry and developing publishing skills. As an independent charitable foundation, the PTC was established in 1976 to provide cost-effective and high-quality training for publishers in the UK and overseas.
Just check which PA Membership Tier you’re on:
- Bands 1a & b are entitled to one place on a one-day course
- Band 1c is entitled to two places on one-day courses, or one place on a two-day course
- Band 1d, Band 2 and above are entitled to three places on one-day courses, or one place on a two-day course, and one place on a one-day course
PTC’s current portfolio includes 24 eligible courses, full details on the PTC website
Terms and conditions
- The free place must be taken during the new member’s first 12 months of membership
- The free place cannot be booked through the PTC website; the request must be made by email
- A new member with a one-day entitlement can trade a free place on a one-day course for a 50% discount on a two-day course
- A new member with a three-day entitlement can use that to send multiple people on a single course, or a single person(s) on separate courses