International Conference 2012 - New Territories, New Audiences
This year's conference will be our most ambitious yet with more speakers than ever before and a new style format mixing fixed panel sessions with in-depth roundtable discussions. The Conference takes place on Thursday 13th December at the Landmark Hotel, London, for a map please click here.
We are delighted to announce that the Keynote Speaker for the conference is Nick Baird, CEO of UK Trade & Investment. With sessions covering Turkey, Vietnam and Canada, the international schools market as well as digital marketing there should be something to suit all interests.
Confirmed speakers include:
- EricYang (Korean Publishers Association)
- David Langridge (Microsoft)
- Mehmet Inhan (Idefix, Turkey)
- Tan Caglayan (Caglayan Books, Turkey)
- Lindsay Mooney (Kobo)
- Anna Rimba (PT. Mentari Books, Indonesia)
- John Parsons (Publishing Consultant, Russia)
- Neil Morley (English House Service)
- Nicholas Brummit (International Schools Consultancy)
- Sergio Herz (Livraria Cultura, Brazil)
- Susie Nicklin (British Council)
- Ruth Jones (Ingram)
- George Lossius (Publishing Technology)
- Judith Irwin/Simon Webley (Institute of Business Ethics)
For the programme and speaker information please click here (correct as of 03/12/2012) International Conference Programme - December 2012 (128.88 kB) & International Conference 2012 - speaker details (542.12 kB)
Any queries relating to the conference should be sent to Claire Anker.
Book your place now!