Your listing as a trade affiliate, consultant affiliate or PA Partner in The Publishers Association publications and on The Publishers Association website is subject to the following terms:
2. As your listing will appear on our website, our Terms of Website Use will apply in full. You must ensure in particular that any information provided for your listing complies with clause 10 of such terms.
3. No warranty or assurance is given by us or our officers that becoming an affiliate will result in business for you, or that customers obtained through your listing as an affiliate will be creditworthy. Furthermore, no warranties are given that your listing will be accessed or viewed by any number or class of users.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that information provided is accurate and up to date.
5. Trade Affiliate applicants must provide details of two publisher sponsors, one of whom must be a member of The Publishers Association. The Publishers Association will randomly contact these sponsors to verify the applicant's status and acceptability and may carry out additional credit checks. Any negative responses from sponsors may lead to immediate termination and refund of the application fee.
6. We reserve the right to remove your listing and cancel your affiliate status without notice and for any reason. In this instance we will refund the annual fee pro rata for the unexpired term. When we cancel your affiliate status because of a breach of these terms or the Terms of Website Use no refund will be made.
7. Minimum subscription term is 12 months.