PA members benefit from strong representation on key publishing issues, both nationally and internationally. We also provide a forum for the exchange of non-competitive information between publishers, as well as a wide range of free and discounted services, which include:
- Tax and legal helplines
- Free access to the Copyright Infringement Portal
- Regular e-newsletter bulletins and a quarterly newsletter.
- Access to the PA members’ website for detailed market statistics, including the Global Publishing Information database, the Aid Information Digest, reports on the issues of the day
- Full listing on the PA’s website and entry into the Directory of Members
- Complimentary copy of the PA’s Statistics Yearbook and PA Guide to Export
- Cost effective legal advice from publishing experts Blake Lapthorn - find out more
- Commercial Debt Recovery service at preferential fees from Safe Collections - find out more
- Discounted HR Support package - Fran Ryba Consultancy
- MEDIAtion - A Mediation Service for Publishers
- 10% discount on branding, logo design, website design and development and graphic design by Future Maker.
- 35% discount off The Professionals’ Guide to Publishing - find out more
- 10% discount on training courses - find out more
- Reduced administration charge for participation in Overseas Book Fairs
- Reduced rates for PA seminars