Job Title: Accounts Clerk
The Publishers Association is the leading trade organisation serving book, journal, audio and eBook publishers in the UK.
Our core service is representation and lobbying, around copyright, rights and other matters relevant to our members, who represent roughly 80 per cent of the industry by turnover. Our membership is open to publishing companies that operate in the UK.
Overall purpose of the post:
To support our Finance Manager.
Your daily duties will vary
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Assist with Credit Control
- Data Entry
- Bank Transfers (UK and International)
To be considered for this role you must possess the following skills:
- Numerate - minimum Grade C GCSE Mathematics.
- Computer literate with good Excel skills.
- Office experience in an accounts environment, desirable.
- Methodical and accurate, with good attention to detail.
- Good verbal & written communications skills.
- Flexible and reliable.
The role is based in central London.
Salary: up £20,000 depending on experience.
If you are pro-active and have the drive to fulfill this role, please email your CV and a covering letter to: Ms. Cleo Pierre on email@example.com by the closing date of the 28th November 2014.
NO AGENCIES OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE!Equal opportunities and diversity in recruitment and selection
The Publishers Association strives for equal opportunities and diversity in the workplace and is committed to practicing fair recruitment and selection processes regardless of an applicant’s sexual orientation, age, marital status, ethnic origin, gender, nationality, religion, beliefs or disability.